Reference - Slovanet, a.s.
Slovanet, a.s. is one of the most important players on the Slovak telecommunications market.
Company website: https://www.slovanet.net/
Headquarters: Bratislava, Slovakia
Products and services: Internet, Telecommunications, TV, Packages, Data and other additional services
In order to prepare a company-wide forecast, plan or actual to budget comparison, the controlling department of Slovanet had to prepare, distribute and collect a large set of spreadsheets and then compile them into required reports. Most of these tasks were performed manually. Given the number of reports, organizational units and planning cycles, the controlling staff was overloaded.
Slovanet decided to adopt SAP Business Objects (BO) and SAP Planning & Consolidation (BPC) on top of its application architecture. By usage of front-end applications like Business Explorer, Web Intelligence, Lumira and Analysis for MS Excel end-user can utilize real-time reports from the environments of our key company applications and data storages. They can manage and analyse results of running allocations and their projection into profitability analysis.
The project has been delivered by consultants of the MIBCON.
- Optimized data collection process freeing-up resources for more advanced controlling tasks
- Decision making support (reports and dashboards) prior to changes in the company ecosystem
- Security and transparency – full control over individual or department access to data and complete audit trail of data and system changes
- Utilization of existing SAP data and infrastructure, significant reduction of data duplication, inconsistencies and human errors
- Automatic distribution of the information’s
- Consolidated reporting and forecasting over all information systems of the company
- Allocation MTD and YTD cycles enabling to define different bases of distribution and evaluate effectiveness of nodes, network parts, investments, departments